Operations and Logistics Coordinator
Over the course of their employment, the candidate will learn and help implement workflows and procedures for Guided Surgical Solutions’ daily operation. Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to: patient database organization and interface, operations logistics, and case coordination.
• Able to lift at least 25 lbs.
• Able to sit or stand for prolonged periods of time.
• Full-Time: Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
• Internship: Must be currently enrolled in a degree-seeking college or university program
• Proficient with reading, writing and communicating verbally in English
• Must be punctual and have high attention to do detail
• Must be a team player and work well with others
• Must adhere to all HIPAA and FDA policies and procedures
• Import patient data, create and maintain travelers, and help with case preparation
• Correspond with customers regarding active cases
• Archive previous casework and organize patient files
• Create labels, shipping boxes, and documentation in preparation of shipment of parts to customers
• Desired computer proficiencies may include (but are not limited to):
• Viewing and segmentation of medical imaging data
• CAD/ CAM design (sculpting and geometric)
• 3D printer operation
• Abobe InDesign
• Additional duties as assigned
• Proficient in Microsoft office
• Proficient in Abobe suite of products
• Background in Human Anatomy (desired but not preferred)